Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two weeks old


Today Owen is 2 weeks old. I can't believe how quickly time flies! The Oswalds came down so Alex could see Owen one last time before he heads to Turkey for 4 months. Owen wore his Illinois gear today but unfortunately it didn't really help in the basketball game v. Minnesota. Megan has now declared he is not to wear that particular outfit on game days in case it's bad luck.


We thought Owen was having a growth spurt given the recent & rapid weight gain but given his marathon eating sessions today, now I'm wondering if that was his baseline and now he's having a growth spurt? Perhaps we should have named him Kobayashi.

3 comments:

  1. Update: Despite Aunt Megan's declaration, today Owen wore his Illinois shirt for the Illinois v. Iowa game. The Illini won, so I guess he can still wear the shirt... maybe we'll keep it in the dresser when they play Minnesota the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I didn't know that. I agree, he probably shouldn't wear it when we play MN again.

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Owen that I love him and that I will be getting him a present that he will appreciate when he gets older!

    ReplyDelete