Today we had another doctors visit. Owen weighed in at 9 lb 13 oz (with the diaper) so maybe 1 oz less. So that's a weight gain of 10 oz over 6 days. Still outpacing the 1 oz per day they mentioned. I wonder how long he's going to keep this up for?!
Tonight we turned the TV on for about an hour. Outside of the inauguration it's the only TV I've seen in 2.5 weeks. It was really nice to be a couch potato for a little while. I think the jokes seemed funnier. Owen took a nap on me and Boots even joined in! He's been steering clear of the baby since we came home though slowly getting up more and more courage to get closer. Even so, I was still quite surprised that he jumped on my lap on his own tonight. Maybe he knew the baby was sleeping. Anyway, I was very happy to see Boots be so comfortable with the baby. He even let Owen rest his foot on his back.

Tonight we turned the TV on for about an hour. Outside of the inauguration it's the only TV I've seen in 2.5 weeks. It was really nice to be a couch potato for a little while. I think the jokes seemed funnier. Owen took a nap on me and Boots even joined in! He's been steering clear of the baby since we came home though slowly getting up more and more courage to get closer. Even so, I was still quite surprised that he jumped on my lap on his own tonight. Maybe he knew the baby was sleeping. Anyway, I was very happy to see Boots be so comfortable with the baby. He even let Owen rest his foot on his back.

No comments:
Post a Comment