I can't believe Owen is 4 weeks old now! He's gotten much taller and has now grown out of all newborn clothes and even some 0-3 months outfits. His last growth spurt was around 3 weeks of age. It made for a *very* long Saturday. I was on my own and he was fussy all day. Guess I just didn't have enough milk to keep up with him. I eventually called James to come home from his basketball tournament, but by the time he got home, Owen was fast asleep. He'd probably tired himself out from crying so much--poor guy! The next day we got out the breast pump and started building up a reserve so we're prepared next time. And it's been nice to have extra on hand so James can give him a bottle and I can run out to do an errand or go to work.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment