Now that Owen is holding his head up better, we were able to put him in the Baby Bjorn facing forward. This was great because he could look around until he ultimately fell asleep. Also great because it gave James two free hands. Of course, once I realized I asked him to unload the dishwasher and switch the laundry... so there are pros and cons :-).
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Look Mom, No Hands
Now that Owen is holding his head up better, we were able to put him in the Baby Bjorn facing forward. This was great because he could look around until he ultimately fell asleep. Also great because it gave James two free hands. Of course, once I realized I asked him to unload the dishwasher and switch the laundry... so there are pros and cons :-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah yes, it's hard work keeping your head up... Much easier to leave it where it was in the first place haha.
ReplyDelete