We recently returned from our trip to Ohio. It was Owen's first time out of state and his first night away from home (since he came home from the hospital). My parents joined us to provide much-needed babysitting while we looked for apartments and daycares. It was great to see them again! I think they were suprised at how much Owen had changed in the last month. We found several nice apartment options though we're still making our final decision. We'll probably end up living in a town called Pataskala about halfway between Owens Corning in Granville (where we'll work) and Columbus. While we were there I also got a chance to meet my boss for my first rotation and hear about what I'll be working on--I'll be finding and evaluating alternative surfactants and granules for asphalt shingles. It will be quite a change from my current research so I'm sure there will be a steep learning curve but I'm really looking forward to it!Monday, April 20, 2009
Little Sumo's Ohio Debut
We recently returned from our trip to Ohio. It was Owen's first time out of state and his first night away from home (since he came home from the hospital). My parents joined us to provide much-needed babysitting while we looked for apartments and daycares. It was great to see them again! I think they were suprised at how much Owen had changed in the last month. We found several nice apartment options though we're still making our final decision. We'll probably end up living in a town called Pataskala about halfway between Owens Corning in Granville (where we'll work) and Columbus. While we were there I also got a chance to meet my boss for my first rotation and hear about what I'll be working on--I'll be finding and evaluating alternative surfactants and granules for asphalt shingles. It will be quite a change from my current research so I'm sure there will be a steep learning curve but I'm really looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get excited for oooHIooooooo! It's a super fantabulous state :)
ReplyDeleteHe's getting big!
ReplyDelete