At our open house yesterday, Boots escaped from his kennel and terrorized prospective buyers. He laid in the middle of the family room and hissed and swiped at people as they walked by. Not exactly the ambience we were going for. I got a call from a frantic realtor and got home as fast as I could. I guess he's just not ready to move.Monday, March 30, 2009
Catzilla
At our open house yesterday, Boots escaped from his kennel and terrorized prospective buyers. He laid in the middle of the family room and hissed and swiped at people as they walked by. Not exactly the ambience we were going for. I got a call from a frantic realtor and got home as fast as I could. I guess he's just not ready to move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is the perfect picture for Boots and the title of the blog. Too bad he got out though.
ReplyDelete